Designed to satisfy customer’s requests and to provide a valid alternative to the 410 outboard version, the CONVERTIBLE 430 EFB incorporates all the advantages and features of the 410 outboard, but adding other characteristics and benefits which are typical of inboards and of undeniable effectiveness and importance:
- A large sized stern sunning bed on the engine bay cover with an adjoining huge and comfortable stern divan
- A vast stern bathing deck, which houses a large boarding ladder, allowing comfortable and safe bathing. The entire stern area of the boat, freed from the outboards, is practical and totally liveable, making this boat ideal for family use. The stern living and relaxation area becomes even more comfortable with the large sun cover up and thanks to a removable table near the 100 litre refrigerator/bar module.
- The implementation of diesel engines, allows this boat to be used as a tender which can refuel from the main yacht, with uncountable practical and safety advantages. Autonomy is incredible with the diesel engines and the 900 litre fuel capacity.
As a high end model, just like the 410 outboard, the CONVERTIBLE 430 EFB assures the very same handling, safety, comfort and elegance, which make it an intense and exclusive boat. Customization options are once again almost infinite, especially in configurations as a tender, thanks to the modular deck layout and both standard and optional accessories are numerous.
- Draught (Keel) 0,50 mt
- Tube fabric Hypalon-Neoprene
- Tube diameter 0,72-0,50 mt
- Passengers 30
- Design Category B
- Overall length 13,20 mt
- Overall beam 4,20 mt
- Internal length 12,45 mt
- Internal beam 2,45 mt
- Dry weight 5000 kg
- Max.power output (2 outboards) 1100 cv
- Fuel capacity (upto) 1000 lt